EDitorial ± 1-Jun-2006
Dolmio, May 2006
Time, and rosemary, are on my side. With a teensy sprinkle of paprika too.
Yes, it's another end-of-month
Dolmio (Doings Of Last Month Innoparticular Order) round up.
That is to say, an attempt to capture past(a) events before they slip... my... mind. May 2006 was spent:
- giggling at the Adam & Joe XFM podcast: who is Billie?
- pitching & putting on (virtual) Islands Mini Golf
- viewing the vast numbers of vehicles surrounding Ely Cathedral to support the filming of The Golden Age
- taking The Boy to his first karate session: key-eye!
- watching Joss "Buffy" Whedon's Serenity with the subtitles on since everyone else was in bed
- reading, book the first: catching up on Rankin & Rebus with the school shooting incident of A Question Of Blood
- reading, book the second: a creepy Fens-located Puffin Plus entitled The House On The Brink by John Gordon
- turning 40, ahem, at Freston Tower
- nearly being zapped by lightning on my last day of being 39 out on a walk back past Woolverstone church
- dining out at both Milsom's (no booking, long wait) and the Leaping Hare, oh yes
- looking forward to the return of Frank Sidebottom