EDitorial ± 9-Dec-2006
Dolmio, November 2006
Over a week into the new month, nombre douze, the last of this year. Where does
it go? Must finish penning this intro before I kick off my Christmas shopping.
Aim is to do nearly all of it online, so let's all cross our fingers for those
two magical words, "In Stock", and the wonders of the postal service. Meantime
here's last month's
Dolmio (Doings Of Last Month Innoparticular Order).
Now off to Amazon.
That is to say, an attempt to capture past(a) events before they slip... my... mind. November 2006 was spent:
- being spooked by Neil Gaiman's Coraline; this is for kids?!
- turning green reading an article called Blogging For Dollars
- fearing for friends' and neighbours' safety on our explosive Bonfire Night
- becoming mildly obsessed with the pound-a-shot Marvel Heroes bouncy balls at Crown Pools
- staying up late too often and watching Pacino in Insomnia
- eventually securing Ben Folds iTunes Originals for a friend: thanks to all concerned
- learning loads about Brit Sci-Fi from BBC4's The Martians And Us
- inviting a swarm of fruit flies into the house by not emptying the small brown bin
- living with a victim of crime after she had her bike nicked
- enjoying Jimmy Neutron (on VHS!) with the kids